Are you an organized, resourceful, proactive communicator who has a high attention to detail? Do you have an enthusiasm for exceptional customer service? Would you describe yourself as happy, caring, and empathetic?
If that sounds like you, we are seeking a team player with a cheerful disposition and great work ethic to join our small chiropractic and wellness clinic.
Applicant must have a strong capacity to handle varying work tasks always with a proactive, driven, and energetic approach. We desire a candidate, willing to exceed expectations at any level of task and driven to develop a strong relationship with our patients and their families.
Role and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Welcome patients upon arrival
- Patient communication regarding scheduling and billing
- Able to explain insurance benefits to patients
- Collect payment for visits
- Discuss new patient options on the phone
- Liaison between patient and billing Coordinator regarding questions
- Send patient statements weekly
- Chiropractic-related duties
- Assist doctor with removal of therapies in professional manner
- Check insurance eligibility and benefits prior authorization as needed
- Other tasks as deemed necessary
Qualifications, Position Requirements, Preferred Skills:
- Patient confidentiality with HIPAA training (provided if necessary)
- Software training to be completed within 1 week of hire
- Base knowledge of programs offered in the office
- Timely completion of tasks including, but not limited to, patient phone calls, patient receipts
- General knowledge of health insurance and billing—chiropractic specific training will be provided if necessary
- Understand and ability to use Microsoft Office specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Publisher (training for Publisher provided if necessary)
Expected commitment: 30-40 hours/week
Are you a healthcare provider looking for office space?
We have availability!
Call (208) 383-3703
2300 S. Orchard Street, Suite A
Boise, ID 83705
Monday: 7 am – 4 pm
Tuesday: 12 pm – 5 pm
Wednesday: 7 am – 4 pm
Friday: 7 am – 4 pm