Step into improved health with Human Touch Therapeutic Massage, LLC. At The Human Touch, located in the office of Live Right Chiropractic, I help you work toward a balance of physical and mental health. Through releasing physical tension and helping increase your awareness of the way that you carry stress, I help you take a step toward improved health.
Therapeutic massage can:
- Reduce stress in the body and mind
- Relax muscle tension
- Relieve headaches
- Improve joint range of motion
- Increase circulation
- Enhance athletic performance
- Reduce scar tissue after injury
- Support counseling work
- Break the cycle of spasm and pain
- Increase lymphatic circulation, thus enhancing the immune system
- Be a valuable adjunct to chiropractic care
Tish Hetrick, certified massage therapist, specializes in Swedish and deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release, and muscle release technique. Tish has been a massage therapist in the Boise and Treasure Valley since 1990.
Gift certificates are available for any occasion.
Massage can be a valuable adjunct to chiropractic care. Some health insurance plans will cover massage therapy as part of your chiropractic treatment at Live Right Chiropractic. For more information visit tish-humantouch.massagetherapy.com.
Massage Hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 2:45 p.m. on Saturdays.